Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
- Works for all skin types, dry, oily, sensitive as its made from Pure Natural Organic Ingredients.
- Reduces acne by removing toxins & creating collagen for firmer, plumper, healthier skin.
- Minimizes Redness of scars and acne by lightening pigment showing a more youthful you.
- Is the perfect consistency for applying, not to watery.
- Instantly gain a smoother complexion and tighter skin for a more radiant beautiful you.
- Antioxidants reduce skin damage caused by years of aging, uv rays & pollution.
- Reverses the effects of aging, reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Stimulate the synthesis of collagen making your skin look years younger, firmer, & more vibrant.
I'm pretty happy with Mystelic Natures Best Vitamin C Serum. I don't believe in miracle cures for aging, but after only a few weeks using this serum, I have definitely seen some subtle, positive improvements on my face so far. I first noticed this serum isn't as thick as some of the serums I've used in the past, it's has more of a watery, oily feel to it, but without being greasy or messy... It was really easy to apply. I really liked that the serum absorbed very quickly after applying without leaving any kind of residue, so it works nicely under makeup. My face felt smoother and softer right afterwards. I haven't yet seen a difference in my skin tone, but my skin does feel tighter and overall it does feel healthier. My skin has a nice glow to it. Vitamin C is suppose to be really good for your skin, so I would definitely recommend to give this product a try!
If you would like to try it out for yourself, you can purchase the Nature's Best Vitamin C Serum - #1 For Face, Eyes & Acne On The Market right now from Amazon!
Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this post. The opinions are my own and based on my personal experience with the product. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.