- Moisturize and protect your skin with Adovia's quick absorbing and non-greasy, daytime moisturizer.
- Quenches your skin's thirst with natural, deep hydration that lasts all day giving you a more radiant complexion.
- HYPOALLERGENIC. DERMATOLOGIST TESTED & APPROVED.
- Contains an active complex of Dead Sea Minerals for natural moisture balance.
- It continues working throughout the day by improving your skin's ability to regain it's natural moisture and better retain it's moisture levels. People will wonder why your skin has than new, natural "glow".
I have combination skin. My forehead and cheeks are oily and my nose and around it, is really dry. I hate dry skin in general, but it's tough around my nose because it's not easy to wear makeup and cover it up... It looks worst sometimes, especially when it's flaky. I have been using the Adovia Moisturizing Cream for about 3 weeks and have definitely notice a change for the better. It does have a nice clean scent to it, a slight perfume smell. It is a bit thicker in consistency, but it's lightweight and it was easy to apply and absorbed quickly into my skin. I personally only needed to use it once a day. I usually applied it right before I put on my makeup. My skin did feel softer and well-moisturized after I applied the cream all over my face. I didn't have any breakouts, it didn't clog my pores or have any other negative effects on my skin. Overall, I've had a pretty good experience with this product. I love that it is dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic, great for all skin types. I have had some great luck with products I have tried from Adovia... I am definitely a fan!
If you would like to try it out for yourself, you can purchase Adovia Natural Facial Moisturizer Day Cream right now from Amazon!
Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this post. The opinions are my own and based on my personal experience with the product. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.