- 1000 piece Big Bag of assorted building bricks in various colors and sizes guaranteed to fit tight and compatible with Lego and other major building blocks manufacturers.
- Let your children be occupied for hour constructing to their imagination. Don't waste your money anymore on expensive building bricks when you can get the same for less. 1000 piece value pack of building bricks with assorted 10 colors and 14 different shaped pieces.
- Compatible with Lego and other major building block manufacturers.
- Building blocks are guaranteed to fit tight together.
- Keeps your children occupied for hours on end building to their imagination.
- These bricks are not affiliated with or endorsed in any way by Lego, a registered trademark of Lego Systems.
I know it says that these blocks are compatible with Lego blocks, but I was still skeptical. That is until I got them and tried them out for myself. They're the exact same thing. They fit great with Lego blocks. I have loved Lego's from when I was a child. It's great to see kids use their imagination when it comes to building things. I'd rather see my boys play with these then on their tablets all day. These blocks are great and you definitely get more for you money. It wouldn't surprise me if this same size bag of Lego blocks would cost $50 or more. This bag contains a variety of different colors, shapes and size blocks. The blocks are good quality and the colors are bright and vibrant. Overall, I like them. My kids love Lego blocks, so it's nice to know I can buy more of these blocks without the price tag. You can never go wrong with Lego blocks on a cold rainy day. They're great keeping the kids busy for hours.
If you would like to try these out for yourself, you can purchase this Click N' Play Big Bag of Bulk Tight Fit & Compatible with Lego Brick Blocks (1000 Piece) right now from Amazon!
Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this post. The opinions are my own and based on my personal experience with the product. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free for my unbiased and honest opinion. Regardless, I will only recommend products or services I use personally and/or believe will be good for my readers.