- Making Your Knives Sharper Than Ever - Priority Chef's knife sharpening system has been designed to turn any dull or blunt kitchen knife into as sharp as you had it when new, sometimes even sharper! Stage 1 is the coarse sharpening for dull or blunt blades. The second stage, fine, smooths the knife edge and hones than final sharpness is sure to impress!
Comfortable Non-Slip Grip - Ergonomically designed handle with rubber grip that is comfortable to use and the modern looking design will complement most kitchens.
Non-Slip Base - As an added extra to the non-slip handle, the base of the sharpener also has a non-slip surface ensuring that you are in full control of your knife sharpening at all times.
• Don't waste money by throwing away your blunt knives! The Priority Chef sharpener can turn the most blunt knives like new with a few strokes!
• A sharp knife is a safe knife - Comfortable grip, non-slip base and easy to sharpen any straight edge kitchen knife!
• Never Been Able To Master Whetstones or Sharpening Steel? This manual 2 stage sharpener does a great job for even the most unskilled cook and one of best knife sharpeners available.
- Ergonomically designed soft touch handle for a comfortable grip
- Non-slip base for extra safety
- Left or right handed people can use with ease
- 2 stage manual sharpening system is easy for pros and beginners alike to get razor like sharp knives.
- No questions asked money back guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied
- Comes with a 1 year warranty for extra security with your purchase
I hate dull knives, and usually I just buy another set of knives when needed, instead of sharpening them. And, I'll admit, I don't buy the expensive set, just a cheap set from Walmart or a store like that. When I first received this Priority Chef Knife Sharpener I was a little skeptical because it was so lightweight and handheld. The handle has a non-slip rubber grip which makes it very easy to hold and comfortable. It was extremely easy to use. I just grabbed one of my knives, ran it through the sharpener 3 or 4 times, rinsed it off and that was it. The knife was ready to use. I use the knife to cut an apple and it did well. I could definitely tell it worked and the knife was a lot better than before. Overall, I liked it. The price is good and it's really easy to use. It will definitely save me some money in the long run.
If you would like to try these out for yourself, you can purchase this PC Knife Sharpener, 2 Stage Sharpening System for Knives right now from Amazon!
Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this post. The opinions are my own and based on my personal experience with the product. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free for my unbiased and honest opinion. Regardless, I will only recommend products or services I use personally and/or believe will be good for my readers.