- FAST & EFFICIENT - Works to straighten your hair in minutes. Auto keep constant temperature at 365℉ for all types of hair, customized set 410℉ for natural texture hair, 450℉ for thick or wavy hair, effortless and efficient straightening styling.
- NO HAIR DAMAGE. Reduce frizz & anion hydrating care. With its anti-static technology, it eliminates negative charged particles during styling.
- US SAFETY PLUG. Auto shut-off protection. Please check if you turn on the red power button on the safety plug, and the power button by the side of the brush. When power is on, the temperature will be displayed on the LCD screen. To change temperature to Fahrenheit, just press the + and - keys at the same time.
- Ceramic Iron Straightener + Detangling Brush + Anion Hair Massager, ANTI SCALD design, worry free from burning your fingers and hands.
- EASE OF USE FOR ANYONE: Our Premier design is simple to use for Men and Women. First take time to thoroughly wash and dry hair, ensuring it is free from sweat, oils, and product. Plug brush into appropriate socket, clear from standing or running water. Press power button for three seconds until light appears. Set brush to desired temperature, brush temperatures ranges from 176 to 450℉. After 1 to 2 minutes, begin to brush hair with long continuous stroke s beginning just above the scalp and continuing in a downward motion, taking care to not place brush directly on scalp or skin. Continue brushing motions until desired straightness is achieved. If hair maintains a curly disposition, please increase brushes temperature. When finished straightening, unplug brush allowing time to cool before storing in dry area.
-Temp:80-230℃（176 - 450 ℉）
Okay, I have been seeing these hair brush straighteners everywhere and have been dying to try one, so when I got the chance to try and review this Ohuhu Brush Hair Straightener I was very excited. But, I'll be honest, after using it I was a little "under"whelmed. It is very easy to use, I just plugged it in, set the temperature to what I wanted it to be at, which is actually very easy to do and let it heat up. And, it does heat up pretty quickly, which was nice. I did have to try a few different heat settings until I found the right one. It did straighten my hair, but it took a few passes on each section. It also caused a lot of frizz and static in my hair. I was a little disappointed with that because it says it's suppose to reduce frizz and it didn't for me. I also didn't like that I couldn't get as close to my scalp as I could with my traditional straightener. Overall, it does work and straightens my hair okay, but I just don't think it's as effective as a traditional flat iron. I can see how it is safer to use this brush straightener on your hair rather than a traditional flat iron, but it took just as long to use it and the results weren't as good. With a traditional flat iron, I still get a better and more of a straight and shiny look.
If you would like to try this out for yourself, you can purchase the Ohuhu Brush Hair Straightener right now from Amazon!
Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this post. The opinions are my own and based on my personal experience with the product. I received the product mentioned above for free or at a discount for my unbiased and honest opinion. Regardless, I will only recommend products or services I use personally and/or believe will be good for my readers.